Thank you for stopping by and welcome to GivePetsAChance.
Our goal is to help pets and other animals. To do this, we provide financial assistance for the medical care of animals to individuals who otherwise could not afford it.
We are a small Wayne County, Ohio based “NOT FOR PROFIT” organization. GPAC is a collective group of individual animal lovers voluntarily coming together, donating their time and resources, to help animals.
HOW GivePetsAChance, Inc., (GPAC) WORKS TO HELP YOU
Our goal is to help pets and other animals. To do this we MAY be able to provide financial
assistance for the medical care of animals to individuals who otherwise could not afford it.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
GPAC will ONLY assist an individual(s) in the following cases:
- Individual(s) at or below 150% of the U.S. Health & Human Services Poverty Guidelines based on the number of individuals in the household.
- Experiencing a financial hardship: job layoff or property loss, such as a fire or natural disaster.
- Good Samaritans finding a stray or abandoned animal in need of medical attention.
GPAC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP EVERYONE
This is a partial list of what GPAC will NOT provide financial assistance for:
- Treatment given prior to GPAC being notified and/or approving eligibility status
- Flea treatment
- Cosmetic surgeries, such as ear cropping and tail docking
- Elective surgeries, such as declawing and debarking
- Animals owned by breeders or used for research or commercial purpose
- Individuals receiving financial assistance from GPAC within the last 12 months
- Rescue groups or shelters
- Individual(s) applying for financial assistance who have not completed the application.
- Pet owner(s) or caregiver(s) not able or willing to take responsibility for ongoing medical and financial needs of the animal
APPLICANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT, TO THE VET, FOR SERVICES THAT EXCEED AMOUNT PROVIDED BY GPAC.